Sunday 30 August 2009

Cricket brings us together

Guys before cricket fades into the obscurity that is the 50 over game I want to take this opportunity to say how much I have enjoyed the Ashes series on this blog. As the series has waxed and waned I have read and written with great enthusiasm. Although we do not agree on some things it is nice to be listened to and respected.
I doubt I will comment too much on the upcoming money grabbing 7 matches. My best friend just died and I need to take stock of things for a while. I will be back with gusto at some stage but for now it is just too difficult to put my mind around.
I look forward to more at Down The Wicket.

4 comments:

  1. Thoughts and best wishes to you Nossie. I'll look forward to getting to know you further. Lean on other friends when you need to. Sorry about your news.

    Lango

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee mate, i'm sorry to hear that.
    condolenses to yourself and all concerned.

    of course we've loved having you here for the Ashes too, and look forward to the time when you feel up to getting into it again.

    take care P.
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you mate. I hope the path is not too rocky and we’ll see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong brother.

    ReplyDelete